Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Raw Garlic: Mother Nature’s Antibacterial

Raw Garlic: Mother Nature’s Antibacterial

I read this article yesterday and decided to try the raw garlic.  I suspect I have Candida.  So I would like to try natural methods to combat it.  The raw garlic didn't seem SO bad.  Afterall, they suggest you swallow it in two pieces.  Don't chew.  Just swallow.  I can do that!  So I did just that this morning.  But I don't think I took off all of the outer husk part.  Because when it went down, it was scratching and I could feel it laying in my stomach ALL day.  I felt kind of sick to my stomach all day.  Then this afternoon, Sloane was sitting on my lap and leaning against my stomach.  All of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up.  So I nonchalantly went to the bathroom.  But nothing happened.  No vomit.  Yay.  But I felt better after that.  I guess it had decided to move on.

So I'm going to try it again tomorrow.  But this time, I'm going to make SURE I have all the husk off Completely!

I guess I also need to keep taking the Candida test so I know if it's working or not.

No comments: